| 2011 Award | TOURISM AWARD The Department of Tourism has awarded Thailand Great tours the 2011 award for best tour products, service and Organizational management in tourism.Read More
Policy and Payment Options
Cancellation charges and No show
- Cancellations received one month or less but more than 7 working days prior to tour departure 50% of the tour price.
- Cancellations received 5 working days or less but prior to tour departure 100% of the tour price.
- No Show will be charge full of tour price.
- After commencement of travel NO REFUND, either in full or in part. For NO SHOW on upon departure of tour or transfer you cannot change or refund.
- Cancellation fee charge for a credit card processing fee of 5%
Easy Online Payment by PayPal
PayPal is an online payment service that offers increased security for online transactions. A credit card is like electronic money, you can purchase products or services without cash and to pay for them at a later date. It is not limited to online payment.
How Does PayPal Work?
PayPal acts like a digital wallet where you can securely store all your payment options, such as your bank account and credit card. When you want to make a payment, you don't have to pull out your credit card or type your billing info every time.
Simply click on the PayPal checkout button, log in to your PayPal account, and select your preferred payment method. We'll complete the payment process—without sharing your info with merchants and sell